At Tulsi Vidya, we believe in customer satisfaction; in order to obtain this, we have a very liberal returns policy on all purchases made from our site. When ever you wish to send returns, please contact us on
1. The purchased product should be returned to us within 1 week of the purchase date (post and packaging to be paid by the customer) and any free gifts received with the original purchase must also be returned.
2. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
3. Tulai Vidya will happily replace wrongly order goods by the customer at no extra charge, but the transportation costs will be charged solely to the client.
4.If the client is paying by cheque, the goods will be delivered after the cheque has cleared.
5.All items are subject to availability, so it would be wise to confirm the available of a product, before making a payment for your order.
6. 2-5 days for preparing for delivery. Delivery of goods normally take within 7-10 days (subject to availability) a tracking number will be emailed to the customer after shipment.
7. We have an integrated PayPal payment option and Moneybooker; it is normally the safest payment method for clients who wish to make payment through credit card. Automatic online bill and order.
We also offer a direct order method by bank transfer with 10% discount.
Confirmation will be sent upon order of the goods.
We reserve the right to cancel any order, if an irregularity is identified.
The order will be sent as soon as possible, after the total payment has been received. If there are any unforeseen circumstances that will delay the delivery of the order, the customer will be notified by email immediately.
Any delay in delivery to non EU countries due to custom's regulations are not the responsibility of the Coppermasters. Laws vary from country to country, please check with your local customs office if you have any doubts.
All customs expenses incurred (taxes) are entirely the responsibility of the customer. If in doubt, please check with your customs office before you order.
Any delays in delivery caused by adverse climatic or meteorological conditions are not the responsibility of the Coppermaster.