In Astrology Kaal Sarp Dosha is one of the malefic Yogas. If it is present in the horoscope, the person has to face lots of difficulties, struggle and ups and downs. Kaalsarp Dosha brings set backs in one's life. To get rid of these problems Kaalsarp Yantra can be kept at place of worship after getting it energised.
The following yantras are included in this SAMPURNA KAALSARH DOSH NIVARAN MAHA YANTRA :-
The list of yantras in this mahayantra is as following:-
1. Kaalsarp Yog Yantra (centre)
2. Kuber Yantra
3. Shree Yantra
4. Ganesh Yantra
5. Sampurna Mahalaxmi Yantra
6. Mahalaxmi Yantra
7. Vahan Durghatna Nashak Yantra
8. Rahu Yantra
9. Ketu Yantra
11.Sukh Samruddhi Yantra
12.Sri Durga Bisa Yantra
13.Maha Mrityunjay Yantra
Size - 30 x 30 cm
Frame - NOT INCLUDED
By worshipping 'Sampoorn Shree yantra' by proper method, one can remove stress, anxiety and other obstacles in life. It blesses the worshipper with fame, power, authority, financial gain professional success, peace and harmony.
Method to Use: Clean the yantra with holy water and fix it on the North - East direction of the house. It can also be kept at shop and Business places. The following mantra should be recited for Sampoorn Shree Yantra.
Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra :-
After puja of yantra it should be fixed/kept at the place of business or on the shop on Wednesday.
1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself
followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all
sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in
your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least nine times.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :-
"Om Triyambhakam Yajamahey, Sungandhim Pushti Vardanam
Uruvarukamiva Bandhanan, Mrityor Muksheeya Mamritat "
Please Note : The Design of the yantra may differ slightly from the image shown above, as we keep on upgrading our yantras under the guidance of our learned gurus to make yantras more & more effective.